Rakhmet Usenbek Rakhmetovich
- Rakhmet Usenbek Rakhmetovich was born on May 6, 1958 in the village of N. Bekezhanov, Shieli district, Kyzylorda region
- In 1975, he graduated from secondary school No. 156 named after N. Bekezhanov, where he worked in the Soviet Army in 1976-1978. From 1978 to September 1979, he worked as a machine operator in his native village, from 1979 to 1984 he entered the Kyzylorda Pedagogical Institute, from which he graduated with the award of the badge "with honors".
- He began his career from 1984 to 1987 as a teacher of the Department of "Psychology and Pedagogy" of the Kyzylorda Pedagogical Institute.
- From 1987 to 1989, he completed a research internship at the Moscow State Pedagogical University, and from 1989 to 1992, he was a full-time graduate student at the University. In 1992, he prematurely defended his PhD thesis on the problem of higher school pedagogy at the Moscow State Pedagogical University. From 1992 to 1995, he worked at the Abai Alma-Ata State University, as a senior lecturer, deputy dean, head of the department, in 1995 he worked as a scientific secretary, associate professor of the department at the International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H. A. Yassavi.
- In 1999, he worked as the director of the Turkestan branch of the Russian-Kazakh Modern Humanitarian University, which introduced a new technology of higher education-distance learning, in 2002 as the director of the Turkestan branch of the Kazakh-Uzbek Engineering Humanitarian University, and in 2004-2007 as the founder, rector of the Humanitarian Pedagogical Institute.
- Working in isolation from the International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H. A. Yassavi, in 2007, on his own initiative, the founder of the " Kentau Humanitarian and Technical College "(former college" Yassy") created an educational institution for the training of specialists in secondary vocational education, creating conditions for technical and vocational education of young people.
- Қ.А. Ясауи атындағы Халықаралық қазақ-түрік университетінен қол үзбей еңбек ете жүріп, 2007 жылы өзінің бастамасымен «Кентау гуманитарлық техникалық колледжінің» (бұрынғы «Яссы» колледжі) құрылтайшысы ретінде орта кәсіби мамандар дайындайтын оқу орнын ашып, жастарға техникалық және кәсіптік білім беруге жағдай жасап келеді.
- Now he holds the position of director of the Kentau Institute of the International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H. A. Yassavi and associate professor of the Department of "Educational Technologies".
- Rakhmet U. R.-Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor, to date, about 70 articles and 1 monograph, 2 teaching aids on current problems of pedagogical science in the countries of the near and far abroad have been published. Of these, more than 10 scientific articles published in the Thomson Reuters, Scopus database in publications in the United States, Egypt, Japan, Austria, and Turkey. I am also the author of 2 teaching aids, 1 monographic work. The merits were awarded with various awards: a letter of thanks from the chairman of the Nur Otan Party of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev (2016), a Certificate of Honor from the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2018), awards and medals from the leadership of the region, city and University. Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2019), awarded the Korkyt Ata gold medal, awards and medals of the leadership of the region, city and University.
- Chairman of the primary party organization " Yassy "of the Kentau city branch of the party"Nur Otan". Married, father of 5 daughters and 2 sons.